Friday 24 January 2014

New page Added!!!

Yes folks.. I've just added another new page to my website.. I know its still under construction, its because I've been busy behind the scenes (as was mentioned in my previous post)..
Anyway, I have decided, after much deliberation that I would add Tarot readings into my business. I've done them for around 25 years and decided 2014 was the time to actually incorporate them into what I do.

Its been a decision that has bothered me for some time, should I? shouldn't I? But then I thought.. "why not?"

So, if you're interested in having a reading.. I charge £20 as a flat rate for reading and for this you'll get a couple of spreads, including a 12 month ahead reading.

Just get in touch, book today!!

Also available for hen parties, group bookings, and events.. Just contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment